How to Track sales [training]
- Tracking Sheet For Sales
- This is something I wish I had together so much sooner.
- Sales is very much a game of emotions, human beings have a tendency to blow things out of proportion.
- “I haven’t closed any deals.”
- “My closing percentage is awful.”
- “These leads suck.”
- The truth is while some of this may be true, a lot of it has to do with poor tracking on the part of the salesperson.
- Without the correct tracking it is difficult to pinpoint where the weak points are, you could end up “fixing” something that is working great.
- Our Sales Tracking Sheet
- Can use ours or yours, but important to track major KPIs.
- Law of averages will give you the numbers to work with.
- Look on a 7-21 day window.
Become The Entrepreneur You Always Wanted To Be
Get proven systems, become hyper-productive, join our community of hungry entrepreneurs and fire yourself from your business.