I just turned 27 years old and these are 17 lessons I wish I knew earlier…
Here are the lessons:
1. Find happiness where you’re at now.
2. Money does make life easier and more fun.
3. Your environment has more of an impact on how your life turns out than almost anything else.
4. Give back, but not too soon. 5. Stop drinking alcohol.
6.. Action leads to insight more often than insight leads to action.
7. Work-life harmony, not work-life balance.
8. Understand the importance of attention, the most valuable currency in 2021.
9. Learn to say “no.”
10. Looks do matter.
11. Spend years becoming the best at one thing, most people are good at many things, don’t be like most people.
12. Put your money to work for you.
13. Workout every day.
14. Build discipline, not motivation.
15. Sleep is the most important aspect of your personal life.
16. If anyone has ever done the thing you want to do, you can do it too.
17. Learn to love yourself more than you love anyone else.